Initial Office Visit ExpectationsLearn more about what you can expect during your office visit
Allow ample time to fill out and review forms (if you did not complete the forms prior to your visit), consult with the chiropractor, and be examined. Be sure to bring any and all treatment records, X-rays, MRI reports, etc. to your appointment to ensure that Dr. Michael Howe has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you.
Methods of Payment
An average visit with Dr. Howe costs between $60-$100 depending on the services you require and if x-rays are necessary. There is an additional one time charge of $60 for new chiropractic patients to cover diagnostic work (consultation, exam) and charting.
Our office provides convenient payment options and will gladly accept:
- All PPO Insurance plans
- Worker’s Compensation
- Auto Accident/ Personal Injury cases
- Cash, Checks, or any major credit card
We are ‘In-Network’ for the following plans:
- BlueCross/ Blue Shield
- Beech Street/ ppoNEXT
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems (EHS)
- First Health/ Mail Handlers
- Galaxy Health Network (GHN)
- HealthSmart Preferred Care / North Texas Healthcare Network (NTHN)
- Humana/ ChoiceCare/ GE Health Care Preferred
- PacifiCare/ SecureHorizons
- Parkland Community Health Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- USA Managed Care Organization (USA)
- United Medicare
For uninsured or under-insured patients, we accept the use of CareCredit and have applications in the office. All financial arrangements are considered confidential and are made on a case-by-case basis.
If you have any questions please contact us.